|Veal shoulder||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White onions||12 Small, peeled|
|Eggplant||1 Small, pared, diced|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shoestring potatoes||5 Ounce (Two 2 1/2 Ounce Each Cans)|
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a paper bag add flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3) Shake veal into it to coat.
4) In large frying pan, heat vegetable oil and brown the heat quickly.
5) Add water and remaining salt. Add onions and eggplant.
6) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until onions are tender.
7) Add sour cream, paprika, and spoon the mixture into an 8-cup baking dish.
8) Sprinkle potatoes evenly on the top.
9) Bake in oven for 25 minutes until meat is tender.
10) Serve hot.