|Evaporated milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs), divided|
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground round||1 Pound|
|Beef bouillon cubes||2|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Mix together 2/3 cup evaporated milk, onion, crumbs, allspice, salt and pepper.
2) Mix in meat and allow chilling.
3) Figure the mixture into 1-in balls.
4) Take a large skillet; heat butter and brown meatballs in it.
5) In boiling water, dissolve bouillon cubes and spoon this over meatballs.
6) Allow this to come to a boil over medium heat and then simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
7) In the meantime, combine together cold water and flour.
8) Take off the meatballs from skillet and discard fat from pan juices and reserve juices.
9) Into the pan juices in skillet, mix remaining evaporated milk and flour/water mixture and uncover and stir cook over low heat until sauce thickens.
10) Place the meatballs back to skillet and mix in lemon juice.
11) Serve hot.