|Broiler fryer chicken breast halves||4|
|Broiler fryer chicken thighs||4|
|Whole peppercorns||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large baking pan, place chicken and add peppercorns, bay leaves and garlic.
3. In small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and salt, pour over chicken and add water and oil.
4. Bake, uncovered in 350Â°F oven for 1 hour such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
5. When baking turning and basting chicken several times to coat with baking pan liquid.
6. Remove bay leaves and serve with rice.