Russian Nut Balls
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven at 400° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar and cream till light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the vanilla.
4) Add in the flour and salt, and mix to a smooth dough.
5) Stir in the nuts.
7) Shape into 1-inch balls.
8) Arrange on baking sheet, placing about 2 inches apart.
9) Place in the oven and bake for 14 to 17 minutes till delicately browned.
10) Roll in confectioners' sugar while still warm.
11) When cool, roll in confectioners' sugar again and serve.