Scottish Hot Pot
|Lamb shoulder||2 Pound|
|Beef bouillon||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Stalk celery||1 , diced|
|Carrots||2 , diced|
|Turnip||1 , diced|
|Scallion||1 , thinly sliced (White And Green Parts)|
|Cauliflower florets||1 Small, divided into florets|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a 3-quart glass or ceramic casserole. Add meat, bouillon, salt, pepper, and onions.
2) Cook the contents on a low flame in the microwave for 30 minutes.
3) Remove from the microwave.
4) Chop the meat into required pieces.
5) Now heat 2 tablespoons butter in a 1-quart glass bowl on high flame in the microwave for 20 seconds.
6) Now add the meat and cook till brown and sprinkle with flour.
7) Remove the meat now from the microwave and transfer it back to the stock with celery, carrots, turnips and scallion.
8) Continue cooking for 15 minutes in the microwave.
9)Remove the vessel,add cauliflower and peas also to the soup and continue cooking for 8 more minutes in the microwave.
10) Adjust seasoning before serving.
11) Garnish with parsley.