Swiss Chocolate Torte
|Pastry flour||180 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||3 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||1 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||180 Milliliter|
|Grated semi sweet chocolate||80 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||5 Milliliter|
|Cold water||60 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3) Beat in eggs and then stir in sugar and flour.
4) In a saucepan, melt chocolate with vanilla and water and then fold in the batter.
5) Take floured cake pans, grease with butter, and spread the batter.
6) Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove from oven, and let it cool.
7) Fill and frost with milk chocolate sauce and sugar powdered serve.