Swiss Steak In A Roasting Bag
|Round steak||1⁄2 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoning mix||1 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice steak into serving-size pieces.
2) Roll steak in flour.
3) In a roasting bag, place the coated steak in a single layer.
4) In a 2-cup measure, mix together package of seasoning mix, tomato sauce and water.
5) Heat this mixture in microwave for 4 minutes on High.
6) Spoon this over steak in bag and then tie the bag with a string or rubber band.
7) In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the bag, making 4 holes on top.
8) Keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
9) Finally cook in microwave for 25 minutes on Low and then keep aside for 10 minutes, when done.
10) Serve at once.