|Salt cod||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||To Taste|
1) Soak the cod in water overnight.
2) Take a pan and place cod in it. Add boiling water.
3) Cover and cook until nicely done. Drain.
4) Mash cod thoroughly.
5) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until fluffy and light. Chill.
6) Shape the mixture into small balls.
7) Fry the balls in deep fat until golden brown in color.
8) Drain on absorbent paper.
9) Serve codfish balls with onion slices and sauce, if desired.