|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts/Chicken cutlets - 4 thin-cut, 6 ounces each, available in some markets||32 Ounce (Four 8 Ounce Each Pieces)|
|Boneless chicken breasts||32 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken cutlets||24 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Chives||10 , chopped to make 2 tablespoons|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped to make 2 tablespoons (Or A Palmful)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Dill||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped to make 2 tablespoons|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, chilled|
|Dill||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Unseasoned)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a large deep skillet over medium heat, add 1 & 1/2 inches of vegetable oil to reach 360°F for frying.
2. To butterfly small breasts, on work surface covered with waxed paper, lay out chicken breasts, place on cutting board covering with one hand, with a sharp knife make a lateral cut from one side of the breast almost to the other and open it up like a book.
3. Rolling up breasts set aside.
4. On work surface combine chopped garlic and herbs.
5. Cutting cold butter into 4 equal pieces, coat each chicken piece liberally with the herb-garlic mix.
6. Take 3 disposable pie tins set out flour in first, eggs beaten with a splash of cold water in the second, and bread crumbs in the third.
7. Unroll chicken, squeeze a lemon wedge over it and season with salt and pepper.
8. Pat on each piece of chicken with un-herbed butter, roll up tightly and secure with a toothpick.
9. Roll stuffed breasts in flour, egg and in bread crumbs.
10. Fry the Kiev bundles for 7 to 8 minutes on each side until a deep golden brown all over and serve.
On waxed paper, Thin-cut 6-ounce breasts may just be placed covered with a second sheet and pounded out to 1/4-inch thickness with a mallet or a small heavy skillet, being careful not to tear the meat.