Microwaved Beef Stroganoff Casserole
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon, made|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flat egg noodles||8 Ounce, cooked (1 Package)|
1. In a large (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or serving dish combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 6 minutes, until beef is lightly colored and onion are soft.
3. Stir in the flour paste, wine and seasonings
4. Then blend in the cream
5. Cover the dish with a glass lid or with plastic wrap and return to the microwave for another 10 minutes or so until hot and bubbly
6. Allow to stand for 5 minutes covered in the microwave before serving.
7. Serve with hot noodles.