Black And Blue Cobbler
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Blackberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
1) Combine together the flour, baking powder, ¾ cup sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
2) Combine together the milk, eggs and oil and stir the mixture into the dry ingredients till they have moistened well.
3) Over the bottom of a greased 5-quart slow cooker, spread the batter evenly.
4) In a saucepan, combine together the orange peel, water, berries and ¾ cup sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and take it off the heat, Pour the mixture all over the batter and cover the cooker.
5) Cook over high heat for 2 to 2 ½ hours or till a toothpick inserted into the batter emerges completely clean. Turn the cooker off.
6) Uncover the cooker and let the preparation stand for about 30 minutes.
7) Serve as preferred after spooning from the cooker. Can be served with ice cream or with a topping of whipped cream.