Russian Garden Salad
|Radishes||8 Ounce, cleaned|
|Scallions||6 , trimmed|
|Dill||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and sour cream together.
6) Just before serving, toss the yogurt mixture with the vegetables and season with salt.
6) Serve garnished with dill sprigs.