Stewed Swiss Steak
|Round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (3/4-Inche Thick)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Carrots||1 , chopped|
|Celery rib||1 , chopped|
|Canned diced tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Cut the steak neatly into serving pieces.
2) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper and dredge the meat in the seasoned flour.
3) In the bottom of a slow cooker, place the onions and then add the meat. Top with the celery and caroots. Cover the layers with tomatoes.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 3 to 5 hours.
5) Serve hot over rice or noodles.