|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), cut in half|
|White wine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg||1 Dash, ground|
|Swiss cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|French bread cubes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a medium bowl, rub the inside with garlic and discard the garlic.
2. In a plastic bag, mix the flour, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Add the cheese and toss to coat. Keep aside.
4. Pour the wine on the bowl rubbed with garlic.
5. In the microwave, cook for 2 to 3 minutes at Power 8 or Medium High, until very hot.
6. Stir the contents of the plastic bag into this.
7. Place it back in the microwave and cook for 3 to 4 minutes at Power 8 or Medium High, until smooth, stirring twice.
8. Serve with French bread cubes.