Basic Blender Crepes
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Process all ingredients in a covered Blender Jar at Stir speed for 20 to 25 seconds.
2) Process again for 5 seconds after scraping down flour from sides of Jar.
3) Take a 7-inch, lightly-greased skillet; heat it over medium high heat and pour 2 tablespoons of batter in it.
4) Tilt the skillet quickly to cover the bottom with batter and then pour off the extra batter into the Jar.
5) Cook the crepe for about 1/2 minute on each side until browned.
6) Place a wax paper between every 4 crepes and then store in plastic bag.
7) Use as required.