Easy Irish Stew
|Lamb cubes||1 1⁄4 Pound, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Carrots||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, peeled and cut into cubes|
|Mushroom onion mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Browning sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a casserole dish, combine lamb, hot water, carrots, potatoes, onion mushroom mix and bay leaf. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook covered again on medium power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until lamb and vegetables are soft. Stir as required.
4) Blend flour with cold water and browning sauce and add to the stew
5) Cook on high power for 5 to 6 minutes or until the stew thickens, stirring once.
6) Serve hot with mashed potatoes.