Hot Swiss Chicken Salad Sandwiches
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Celery||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (3 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange burgers on plastic rack in the microwave, 4 at a time, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through
4. Remove heated burgers onto a serving platter and heat the remaining 4 for another 1- 2 minutes.
5. Let the second batch rest for 2 minutes as well.
6. Alternatively, you can wrap each burger in plastic wrap or wax paper and just before eating, heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
7. Serve the burgers hot and cheesy.
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.3 mg8.8%
Sodium 400.3 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 0.76%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet