Hot Swiss Chicken Salad Sandwiches
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Celery||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (3 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange burgers on plastic rack in the microwave, 4 at a time, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through
4. Remove heated burgers onto a serving platter and heat the remaining 4 for another 1- 2 minutes.
5. Let the second batch rest for 2 minutes as well.
6. Alternatively, you can wrap each burger in plastic wrap or wax paper and just before eating, heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
7. Serve the burgers hot and cheesy.