Ground Beef Stroganoff
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Bacon strip||3 , cut in small pieces|
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled, chopped|
|Dry red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Undiluted)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Toasted buns/Toasted bread slices||2|
1) In a skillet, over a oven, sear the beef and bacon, until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker, place the beef and bacon, then stir in the onion, flour, salt and paprika, mix well.
3) Then pour in the wine and soup, mix well.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5) When ready to serve, stir in the sour cream.
6) Serve over the toasted buns or bread slices.