|Rolled oats||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor, add 2 cups oats and process until they resemble coarse flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the oats, baking powder and salt together.
4) Stir in the melted butter, break up lumps of dough with a wooden spoon. Gradually stir in water, mix well until the dough is combined.
5) Scatter 1/4 cup oats on a work surface, roll the dough in the oats and press the oats into the dough.
6) Roll the dough out to a sheet 1/8 inch thick and cut the dough into 2 1/2-inch rounds with a cookie cutter.
7) Transfer the rounds to baking sheets, 1 inch apart and reroll the dough to cut out more oatcakes.
8) Bake the oatcakes in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until their edges are lightly golden.
9) Cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes before serving and store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
10) Serve on a serving plate when desired.