Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, oats, and sugar.
3) Knead well into a solid mass.
4) Add in the egg and almond extract and knead to a smooth dough.
5) Shape into marble-sized balls.
6) Arrange on the baking sheet.
7) Using a fork, press each ball.
8) Place in the oven at 325° F and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
9) Serve as a tea time snack.