Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, oats, and sugar.
3) Knead well into a solid mass.
4) Add in the egg and almond extract and knead to a smooth dough.
5) Shape into marble-sized balls.
6) Arrange on the baking sheet.
7) Using a fork, press each ball.
8) Place in the oven at 325° F and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
9) Serve as a tea time snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2897 Calories from Fat 1339
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 154 g236.4%
Saturated Fat 83.1 g415.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 534 mg178%
Sodium 86.9 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 353 g117.7%
Dietary Fiber 36 g144.1%
Sugars 100.9 g
Protein 62 g123.2%
Vitamin A 79.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 24.4% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet