This is one of my go to summer side dishes when I need something quick, easy and flavorful!
I just love this colorful trio of yellow summer squash, green zucchini and red Roma tomatoes.
The parmesan cheese and Italians seasoning really add a nice flavorful kick!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1⁄4 Medium, diced
1 Medium, sliced
1 Small, peeled, sliced
1 Medium, chopped
1⁄4 Teaspoon (Other(Full absorption))
2 Tablespoon, grated
1. In a saucepan, pour water. Add garlic and onion.
2. Simmer on medium heat till the onions are tender.
3. Add the squash and zucchini and season with kosher salt and pepper.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer on medium heat till tender but firm. Do not overcook.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and mix well.
6. In a serving plate, serve it garnished with tomatoes as a side dish with a choice of a main dish.
Amazingly easy and tasty summer dish. With the onset of the season, prepare this dish with fresh squash and zucchini. This video prepares the dish in a jiffy. The combination of the Italian seasoning makes it a very yummy side dish. It can easily turn out a party favorite at your next barbeque meet.