|Oil vinegar dressing/Prepared dressing||6 Tablespoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (Small Clove, If Desired)|
1) Split cauliflower into flowerets.
2) In a medium saucepan pour water 2 inches deep and boil.
3) Add cauliflower and flowerets with salt to the boiling water.
4) Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and keep aside at room temperature.
5) In a medium bowl pour dressing.
6) Add hard-cooked eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper to it.
7) Add cooked cauliflower and flowerets and toss with dressing.
8) To prepare the topping, in a large skillet melt butter or margarine.
9) Add breadcrumbs and garlic, stir-fry until golden brown, stirring frequently.
10) Prepare cauliflower salad and topping several hours before serving.
11) Chill until serving time.
12) Place cauliflower salad in a serving dish and sprinkle with topping.