Arroz con Pescado
|Frozen chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From A 12 Ounce Bag)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Curried rice||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen crabmeat||6 Ounce, thawed and broken into chunks|
|Fresh sole fillets||1⁄2 Pound, cut into bite sized pieces|
|Frozen cut green beans||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, sauté the onion in olive oil till it is tender.
3) Add the rice and the entire contents of the seasoning packet and stir well. Continue to cook and stir over low heat till the rice is completely hot.
4) Into a shallow 6-cup baking dish, spoon half of the rice mixture to cover the bottom, top with ½ of the crabmeat and sole and repeat the layers. Arrange the seafood on top.
5) Into the frying pan, stir the water and heat till it starts to boil. Pour all over the layers in the baking dish and cover.
6) Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour, till the rice is soft and the liquid has been absorbed.
7) In the meantime, cook the beans and season them, as per the directions on the label.
8) On top of the cooked seafood, spoon in a ring.
9) Serve hot.
Calories 135 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.8%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.1 mg6%
Sodium 31.4 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet