Warm Welsh Rarebit
|Cheddar cheese||1 Pound|
|Beer||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dry|
|Ground pepper||1⁄6 Teaspoon|
1) In a medium bowl, toss the cheese and flour together.
2) In a 4-cup glass measure, heat the beer for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until it comes to a boil.
3) Gradually stir in 1/2 of the cheese, mustard and Worcestershire sauce, until smooth and cook in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
4) Stir in rest of the cheese and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until the cheese is melted, stirring once.
5) Serve immediately over toast points and sprinkle pepper.