Swiss Almond Bites
|Almonds||1 Pound (Shelled)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||4|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Pass the almonds through the coarse blade of a food chopper.
3) Combine the almonds and chocolate and pass through a fine blade.
4) Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
5) Combine half the flour and half the sugar.
6) Sprinkle this mix over a board.
7) Pinching out small amounts of the dough, pat out to 1/4-inch thickness.
8) Cut into desired shapes.
9) Arrange on the baking sheet and allow to stand in a cool place for several hours.
10) Place in the oven at 325°F and bake for about 15 minutes.
11) Cool slightly before removing from the pan.
12) Serve as a snack.