Slow Cooker Creamy Swiss Steak
|Steak||2 Pound, cut 3/4-inch thick (Round Or Swiss)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice the steak into serving-size pieces and use salt and pepper to season.
2) Put the meat in a slow cooker and layer the onion over it.
3) Combine together the water and soup and pour the mixture all over the slow cooker's contents.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over rice or noodles.