|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Clarified butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar and salt together. Break eggs in a depression in the center of the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until well combined.
2) Pour a steady stream of whole milk and buttermilk, whisk continuosly and make a creamy batter. Allow the batter to rest for 30 minutes.
3) Place a 7-inch non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with a little clarified butter
4) Ladle 1/4 cup batter into the pan and rotate the pan so that the batter evenly coats the bottom. Cook the crepe for 30 to 45 seconds until set and golden brown at the bottom.
5) Then loosen the crepe with a spatula, turn over and cook the other side for about 10 seconds, until just set. Repeat with rest of the batter, adding more butter if needed.
6) Stack the crepes on a plate, cover with a kitchen towel and place at room temperature until needed.
7) Serve as desired.
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.2 mg41.4%
Sodium 98.1 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.3% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet