Creamy Swiss Steak
|Round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (3/4 Inch)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Carrot||1 , chopped|
|Celery rib||1 , chopped|
1) Into serving-sized pieces, cut the steak.
2) Combine together the salt, pepper and flour and dredge the meat in the mixture.
3) In the bottom of a slow cooker, place the onions and add the meat.
4) Over the meat, spread the cream of mushroom soup and top with the celery and carrots.
5) Cover the cooker and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours, or on high heat for 3 to 5 hours.
6) Serve hot.