|Irish whisky||1 Tablespoon|
|Strong black coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lightly whipped|
1. Take Irish coffee glass, warm it, add whisky and if liked, ignite.
2. Stir coffee and sugar as per taste well.
3. Over the glass hold a spoon upside down and pour cream carefully over so that it floats on top of the coffee and does not mix in.
4. While doing so remember not stir.
5. The coffee is had through the cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 532 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.2 mg2.7%
Sodium 212.8 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 111 g36.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 48.5 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 24.6% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet