With just a cup of blackberries you can make these delicious scones!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
6 Tablespoon, cut into 1/2 inch dices
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and dust it with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, place flour, baking powder, sugar, using a rubber spatula, mix well.
4. Add butter, using a pastry blender combine the ingredients, crushing the butter dices.
5. Add blackberries, toss gently.
6. Pour Half & Half and gently mix.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet, adjust to make a 1/2 inch thick circle.
8. Brush the surface with half $ half and sprinkle some sugar.
9. Using a knife, cut the circle into 8 pie shapes, do not separate the pieces.
10. Bake at 400F for 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges turn golden brown. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
Want to know of a simple recipe that will yield amazingly tasty blackberry scones? These scones are sure to disappear as soon as they are served! Watch this video to know more. Watch and learn to make tasty scones that everyone is bound to love!