Here's all you need to know to make a great Cheese Fondue.
Dry white wine
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Sauvignon Blanc)
1 Pound (4 Cups)
1. Into a fondue pot, pour wine. Simmer until wine starts to bubble, about 4-5 minutes. Do not boil the wine.
2. In bowl, toss cheese with baking soda and ﬂour.
3. Add cheese mixture , 1/2 cup at a time, to hot wine. Stir in ﬁgure 8 motion until melted and blended.
4. Add garlic salt and stir. Heat 5 minutes to develop ﬂavors.
5. Serve with chunks of baguette bread, red bell peppers, sliced apples, blanched broccoli, blanched brussels sprouts, whole mushrooms or even roasted potatoes.