1. Wipe pork chops with damp paper towels and trim off fat, if necessary.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons flour, the salt and pepper and use to coat chops.
3. In a large skillet In hot butter, brown chops well on both sides—about 20 minutes in all.
4. Add wine and lemon juice and simmer, covered, 45 to 50 minutes until chops are tender.
5. Remove chops to warm serving platter.
To Make Mustard Sauce:
6. In the skillet stir flour into drippings until smooth.
7. Stir in cream, mustard and cayenne and boil stirring for 1 minute.