|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (No Salt Type, If Available)|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded beets||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled|
|Shredded potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1) In a soup pot, bring a mixture of water and tomato juice to a boil.
2) Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered for 30 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree 2 cups of soup taken from the pot.
4) Pour the pureed soup back to pot and then mix in honey and lemon juice.
5) Simmer the soup, covered for 5 minutes.
6) Serve in soup bowls, garnished with yogurt.