|Canned chicken broth||13 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned water packed tuna||14 Ounce, drained, reserving liquid (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Instant chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, undrained|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a saucepan, blend the flour with the tuna liquid, gradually mix in the broth , stir continuously and cook until thickened.
3) Stir in the onions, tomato sauce, mushrooms, tuna and parsely, then simmer covered until thoroughly heated.
4) Stir in the yogurt, and cook further until heated.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.