|All purpose biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Beer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Jam/Jelly / preserves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted confectionery sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. To make the batter, in a large mixing bowl, add biscuit mix.
2. Beat egg with milk and add to bowl.
3. Tip in the beer and stir lightly, just until blended to make a slightly thick and lumpy batter.
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan, lightly greased with fat or spray
5. Drop about 1 tablespoon of the batter and spread with back of spoon for each pancake.
6. Brown pancakes on each side for 2-3 minutes turning with a pancake flipper until golden.
7. Generously spread jam on pancake and roll.
8. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve warm.