Danish Cinnamon Cake
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 10x12 inch pan
3. Cream butter until soft, gradually add sugar and continue creaming until light.
4. Add egg and beat well.
5. Add cinnamon and flour and mix well.
6. Spread about 1/3 of the batter on an ungreased baking sheet into a rectangle about 10x12 inches.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 7 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes.
9. Cut cake into 3 equal rectangles and transfer to cooling rack.
10. Re peat process with the remaining batter.
11. Whip cream until stiff.
12. Flavor to taste.
13. Spread a thin layer of cream between each piece of cake.
14. Top with any remaining cream and serve immediately.