|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectionery sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red currant jelly||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a muffin tin, place 6 paper muffin cups.
2. Set the tin on a baking sheet.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until it turns soft.
5. Then, add the sugar and cream the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
6. Beat in a few drops of vanilla.
7. Gradually add the flour, beating the mixture well between each addition.
8. In a pastry bag fitted with a large star tube, put the mixture in.
9. Pipe the mixture into the muffin cups, starting at the center and piping with a spiral motion around the sides, leaving a shallow opening in the center.
10. In the pre-heated oven, bake in the center at 350 degree Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until set.
11. Don't take the cakes out; Cool on a wire rack in their mufffin cups.
12. Gently sprinkle the muffins with confectioners' sugar.
13. Top each tart with red currant jelly in the opening in the centre and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1696 Calories from Fat 819
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g143.4%
Saturated Fat 58.4 g292.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg81.3%
Sodium 46 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 196 g65.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 87.9 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.8% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet