Simple Coffee Meringue Kisses
|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Castor sugar||7 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Instant coffee powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||2 Drop (For Flavor)|
1. Take baking trays and brush with oil.
2. Sprinkle a little plain flour on the trays.
3. Tap the inverted trays to discard the extra flour from the surface.
4. Preheat the oven at 250°F.
5. In an electric mixer or a rotary whisk, beat eggs until they turn frothy.
6. Stir in cream of tartar and beat at full speed until peaks hold their shape.
7. Sift sugar and slowly beat about 2 tablespoons sugar in egg whites. Keep on beating for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Pour in coffee powder and leftover sugar. Mix well using a metal spoon.
9. Use a piping bag and a plain tube and pipe small mounds on the prepared trays. Or else you can use teaspoon for well shaped mounds of meringue on trays.
10. Place in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
11. Use a spatula and turn meringues. Let it cook in the oven for 30 minutes so that completely dry out. Let it cool down.
12. Join in pairs with whipped cream flavored with vanilla.
13. Take small paper cases and serve immediately.