|Onion||1 Medium, quartered|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, diced, cooked|
|Cooked beef/Corned beef||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut in 1 inch cubes|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, coarsely chop onion first and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add potatoes, chop coarsely and place in the mixing bowl.
3. Add beef cubes to mixer bowl and chop coarsely. Transfer to mixing bowl.
4. Add rest of the ingredients to mixing bowl and stir to mix well.
5. Place a 12 inch skillet on medium heat.
6. Add oil and heat.
7. Add meat mixture and spread evenly.
8. Using a spatula, fry for 5 minutes, turning halfway through to evenly brown meat mixture.
9. Serve hot.
The hash will be crumbly and moist.