|Pike fillets||2 Pound|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the skin of the fillet and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roll each fillet and secure with a toothpick.
4. In a well-greased baking pan, place the rolled fillets.
5. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and sprinkle over the fillet rolls.
6. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
7. Serve hot.