Bubbling Ham N Swiss Muffins
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , cut in 6 pieces|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in 1-inch cubes|
|Natural swiss cheese||8 Ounce, cut to fit food chute|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|English muffins||4 , split|
1. Take a mixer bowl fitted with a knife blade.
2. Add vegetables and pulse for 3 to 4 seconds to coarsely chop them. Transfer to a mixing bowl and keep aside.
3. Chop meat coarsely in a mixer bowl fitted with knife blade.
4. Add to the vegetables in mixing bowl.
5. Shred cheese in a mixer bowl fitted with disc having shredding side facing up.
6. Add to vegetable-meat mixture.
7. Mix in mayonnaise along with seasonings well.
8. Take halve muffins, spread butter lightly followed by 1/3 to 1/2 cup filling on each of them.
9. Allow to broil for 4 or 5 minutes to turn hot and bubbly.
10. Serve hot.
Instead of broiling you can bake the muffins for 10 minutes in a oven preheated to 400°F.
Calories 598 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.8%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g76.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.5 mg33.8%
Sodium 482 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 31 g61.2%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 29.1%
Calcium 58.2% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet