|Lambs kidneys||4 , chopped|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot mustard||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Buttered toast slices||4|
1. Sauté the kidneys in half of the butter until they get lightly brown.
2. Add the sauces and mustard and stir them well. Season it with pepper and salt and cook it over the moderate heat for about 2 minutes or more.
3. Maintain the warmth of these kidneys.
4. Beat the eggs lightly with cream and season it with pepper and salt.
5. Soften the remaining butter in a pan and break the eggs into it. Cook the eggs at low heat and stir it occasionally until it begins to set.
6. Spread the eggs on the toast using the spoon and round it off by topping it with kidneys.
7. Serve immediately.