Goujons Of Sole With Tartar Sauce
|Sole fillets||4 Large|
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Cut the sole fillets in half and then slice into thin strips.
2) Season flour and coat the fish.
3) Beat eggs, mix in olive oil, dip the fish in the mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
4) Keep the marinated fish in the refrigerator.
5) Blend together mayonnaise, cream, parsley, gherkins, capers, and onions mix well and allow it to chill.
6)Heat oil, put the fish in a basket, and lower in the oil.
7) Remove the fish from heat and drain on paper towel.
8) Season to taste, garnish with wedges of lemon, and serve with a green salad and crusty bread.
9)Serve the sauce separately.