Russian Cheese Blintzes
|Eggs||4 Medium, beaten|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Strawberries||2 Small (as required)|
1) In a bowl, fold together eggs, cottage cheese and sour cream, until well mixed.
2) Fold in flour, sugar and salt and stir until thick.
3) In a hot griddle, fry the flour batter to make 5-inch pancake.
4) Drop 1 heaping teaspoon of cottage cheese in center of each pancake.
5) Roll the pancake tightly.
6) Top with sour cream and strawberries and serve.