1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Add parchment paper to a cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl, heat ¼ cup sugar, ½ cup blueberries and 2 tablespoons lemon until it melts together.
4. In another bowl, heat ¼ cup sugar, ½ cup rasberries and 2 tablespoons lemon until it melts together.
5. Strain the blueberry and raspberry syrup into separate bowls.
6. In a mixer, add 4 egg whites, ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar, 1 cup of sugar and mix until stiff peaks are formed.
7. Divide the egg white mixture into two bowls and add the raspberry syrup and fold in one bowl, and add the blueberry syrup and fold in the other.
8. Add each mixture into 2 plastic bags, snip the edge and pipe the mixture onto the cookie sheet.
9. Pop into the oven for 45 minutes.
10. Turn the oven off after 45 minutes and let the cookie trays sit in the oven and dry an hour.
11. In a bowl, add one scoop of vanilla ice cream, add the blueberry and raspberry meringue, and top with the raspberry and blueberry syrup and serve.
Meringues make perfect bites for desserts or sweet courses. The video shows a berry flavored meringue recipe that is served with a luscious icecream. This is an ideal ensemble for summers and pool parties, watch the video to create a meringue surprise for your loved ones.