|Granola||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. After peeling, coring and slicing the apples put them in water and lemon juice to stop them browning.
2. Combine together the granola, half the sugar and the butter.
3. In the bottom of a greased baking dish lay the apple slices and sprinkle with some brown sugar.
4. Top with the granola mixture and the rest of the sugar.
5. Let it bake in 375 F/190 C oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Beat together equal parts of yoghurt and whipping cream and serve with the crumble.
Calories 646 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 47.6 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.8%
Sugars 78.8 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet