|Granola||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. After peeling, coring and slicing the apples put them in water and lemon juice to stop them browning.
2. Combine together the granola, half the sugar and the butter.
3. In the bottom of a greased baking dish lay the apple slices and sprinkle with some brown sugar.
4. Top with the granola mixture and the rest of the sugar.
5. Let it bake in 375 F/190 C oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Beat together equal parts of yoghurt and whipping cream and serve with the crumble.