Swiss Cheese Fondue With Nutmeg
|Shredded swiss cheese||16 Ounce (4 Cups)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), cut in half|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|French bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Dipping)|
1. Take a bowl and blend flour, cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper and keep it aside.
2. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and rub garlic over its sides and add the wine.
3. Microwave it for about 3 -4 minutes at Medium-High until the mixture turns hot. Stir in the cheese mixture.
4. Microwave it for about 5 -7 minutes at Medium-High keeping g the casserole uncovered until it turns bubbly.
5. Stir the fondue until it turns smooth. Add it to the fondue pot and maintain its warmth.
6. Serve along with bread cubes.