Deviled Eggs Pa Dutch Style
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (If Desired)|
|Eggs||6 Large (Use Medium To Large Sized)|
1) Boil the eggs to hard and allow cooling.
2) Slice eggs in half and remove yolks into a mixing bowl.
3) On a shallow dish or egg plate, arrange egg white halves.
4) Mash yolks with a fork and add all the other ingredients. Mix to creamy consistency.
5) Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg halves and sprinkle with paprika.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
7) Serve by sprinkling additional paprika, if you want.
This recipe is for 6 eggs (12 halves) and can be adjusted for larger amounts.