|Semi-sweet chocolate||8 Ounce|
|Egg whites||2 Large|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C)
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) In a double boiler melt chocolate.
4) Keep aside to cool.
5) Beat egg whites in a large bowl of an electric mixer on high speed till foamy.
6) Add salt and mix.
7) Blend in sugar gradually and beat at high speed for 10 minutes till it holds stiff peak.
8) Beat in vinegar and vanilla extract.
9) Gradually fold in chocolate and nuts. Blend well.
8) On the cookies sheets drop one tablespoons of the batter at a time.
9) Put in preheated oven to bake for 10 minutes till meringue is set.
10) Place in wire racks and cool.
11) Serve as a snack with any hot beverage.