Romanian Meat And Peppers
|Lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Herb seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Parsley sprigs||3 (Few Sprigs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Cut out cube-shaped pieces from the meat.
3) Finely chop onions.
4) Thinly slice the pepper.
5) Skin and make out small pieces from the tomatoes.
6) Crush garlic and snip parsley.
7) Use a Dutch oven or similar covered cooking vessel to heat oil or butter.
8) Add meat and onions to brown.
9) Sprinkle seasonings.
10) Pour in boiling water, cover the vessel and cook over low heat about 1 1/2 hours.
11) Combine vegetables, meat and herbs all together into the vessel.
12) Place inside oven to bake for 15 minutes, by putting the cover.
13) Take away the lid and cook for another 15 minutes.
14) Serve the preparation with bread rolls in your dinner.