Romanian Meat And Peppers
|Lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Herb seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Parsley sprigs||3 (Few Sprigs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Cut out cube-shaped pieces from the meat.
3) Finely chop onions.
4) Thinly slice the pepper.
5) Skin and make out small pieces from the tomatoes.
6) Crush garlic and snip parsley.
7) Use a Dutch oven or similar covered cooking vessel to heat oil or butter.
8) Add meat and onions to brown.
9) Sprinkle seasonings.
10) Pour in boiling water, cover the vessel and cook over low heat about 1 1/2 hours.
11) Combine vegetables, meat and herbs all together into the vessel.
12) Place inside oven to bake for 15 minutes, by putting the cover.
13) Take away the lid and cook for another 15 minutes.
14) Serve the preparation with bread rolls in your dinner.
Calories 859 Calories from Fat 466
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.2%
Saturated Fat 20 g100.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 247.3 mg82.4%
Sodium 1281.1 mg53.4%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.9%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 67 g134.8%
Vitamin A 38.7% Vitamin C 347.7%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 24.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet